C. A. & C. Depot

C. A. & C. Depot

501 South Main Street, Mount Vernon 43050

(740) 393-9577
[email protected]
Type:
Attractions
Categories:
General info

The William A. Stroud Visitor Center is located in the beautifully restored Cleveland, Akron & Columbus (C. A. & C.) Railroad Depot building. Built in 1907, this wonderful old building has been restored to its former glory and updated with modern conveniences. The old rail bed that once carried steam trains in and out of the station is now part of a paved bike path running all the way from Cleveland to Cincinnati. The depot will also house the offices of the Knox County and Mount Vernon Parks departments.